๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž❤️

 ๐“๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ,17๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 2023.

First day of my school life.❤️ 

✨I still remember the day I went to school for the first time in january 2007.I was 6 years old then.

✨I still remember that day I woke up earlier than other days.It was my first day to go to school,so little me was very happy and impatient.

✨That day,my mother prepared me to go to school very well.She washed my face,put on new uniform,combed my hair,put on new school shoes and prepared me well.

✨I still remember that day my grandparents said that I was very cute of the school uniform.

✨Since that was the first day I went to school,my grand mother cooked milk rice and fed it to me early in the morning.

✨Afterthat, I offered flowers to the Lord Buddah with my grandparents.

✨I left for the school that morning with my mother and father,taking the new school bag and the new water bottle that my aunt gave me.

✨When I reached the school with my mother and father,lots of friends of my age had come to the school with their parents.I was very happy to see them.

✨Our class teacher and principal sir warmly welcomed us to the school with beautiful bouquets of fresh flowers.

✨We spent  that day very happily singing and telling stories with our class teacher and came home after school.

✨It was a wonderful day. Even when I remember that day, I feel very happy. I feel sad because I can't go there again.It is a very fond memory that I will always remember in my life.


๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:- ๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ)



Comments

  1. I had such a beautiful past too..๐Ÿ–ค
    Grate work sis..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.