๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž❤️

๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ, 18๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 2023.

The biggest achievement in my life.❤️ 

✨I have achieved so many things in my life.

✨The biggest achievement is selecting to the University of the Visual and Performing Arts❤️๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽ“

✨I worked so hard for my A/l examination and I wished a good result.

✨Finally my dream came true and I selected to the University of the Visual and Performing Arts,Faculty of Music.❤️๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽถ

✨I was sleeping when the news came. After hearing it, I woke up quickly.At that time I was very surprised to hear the news that I was selected for the university.๐Ÿ˜

✨At that moment I felt an indescribable joy.I jumped up and shouted with joy.๐Ÿคฉ

✨My family members and my school teachers were very happy to hear the news that I selected to the University of the Visual and Performing arts and they told me that they are very proud of me.๐Ÿฅบ

✨At that time I felt very proud and happy about myself because I had successfully reached my goal.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨I received lots of congratulations from my teachers,friends,family and cousins.๐Ÿ’–

✨I received many gifts from my family.My parents bought me a new violin.It has beautiful tone and I love it so much.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨That is the happiest news ever in my life.๐Ÿ’–I am really happy with the success I have achieved.๐ŸฅฐWhen I remember that moment, I still feel very happy.๐Ÿ˜

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:- ๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

                (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ.)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.