๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐Ÿ˜“

 Thursday, 19th january 2023.

The saddest memory of my life.๐Ÿ˜“

 ✨It was a Thursday, 31.03.2022. At around 5 in the morning, my mother woke me up very excited.

 ✨Before she woke me up, I was having a bad dream. Finally, I woke up hearing her voice.

 ✨Then she told me that my grandfather was very sick.I was very shocked to hear that.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

 ✨I went to visit my grandfather very quickly, but I was too late.๐Ÿ˜–He had already left this world forever.๐ŸฅบThat is the saddest memory ever in my life.๐Ÿ˜“

 ✨At that time I felt very sad.๐Ÿ˜“I cried loudly.๐Ÿ˜ญ I could not imagine that he died.

 ✨He was the only one grandfather I had.That's why I loved him so much.

 ✨I still remember how he played with me when I was little, and how he taught me beautiful songs and stories.๐Ÿฅบ

 ✨He helped me a lot to achieve my goals successfully. Also, when I successfully reached my goals, he was very happy and proud of me.

 ✨I am still sad because of his death.๐Ÿ˜“ I really miss him so much.๐Ÿฅบ

 ✨Although he is not with me now, I still remember what he taught me.

✨I love my grandfather and he is the best grandfather I have ever met.❤️

✨I wish him a good life and good soul after death!๐Ÿ™


๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:-๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š.

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ.)













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.