๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐›๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.❤️

๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ, 23๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 2023.

My favorite hobbies.❤️

Hobby is a good thing a person gets from childhood.

✨It can be developed at any age. 

✨However,best to get from childhood. 

✨We all do some kind of work according to our interest which can give us happiness and joy that is called hobby.

✨Most of the time I like to spend my leisure time very freely.๐Ÿ˜Œ

✨There are some hobbies that I have do in my leisure time.๐Ÿ˜Š

✨Playing my music instruments๐ŸŽถ,listening to the classical music๐Ÿ’†

๐ŸŽง,singing,cooking,traveling are some of my favorite hobbies.

✨I love to read books in my free time๐Ÿ˜. It is one of my favorite hobby.❤️

✨Sometimes,as a hobby, I also like to sleep a lot.๐Ÿ˜ด

✨Hobby is something we can fully enjoy in our leisure or free time.

✨So these are my favorite hobbies.๐Ÿค—


๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:-๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.