๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

 Tuesday, 24th january 2023.

First day of my university life.❤️

Every person has dreams that they strive to make a reality in their lives.๐Ÿค—

✨I also had such a wonderful dream for a long time.That dream of mine has now become a reality.๐Ÿ˜Œ

✨Finally,I selected to the University of the Visual and Performing Arts and my dream came true.๐Ÿ˜

✨I still remember well the day I first went to my university.๐Ÿฅบ

✨It was 12.12.2022. It was a Monday.I went to the university at 7 O'clock that morning.

✨As it was our first day, the teachers welcomed us to the university very lovingly.๐Ÿ’–They gave us several lectures and explained the facts about the university.

✨I met my university friends for the first time that day.I still remember how we laughed and talked with each other very friendly.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨I spent that day very happily with my friends.During the free time we got, we took pictures, sang songs and had fun.๐Ÿฅณ

Our university studies and lectures started that day afternoon.

✨After successfully finishing the day's activities, we left for our hostel in the evening.

✨So that's how I spent my first day at university.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨It was wonderful day. It was one of the happiest days of my life.❤️


๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:-๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ)


















Comments

  1. ❤️❤️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good topic...❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.