๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

Saturday, 28th of january 2023.

An unforgettable birthday party.❤️

✨A birthday is supposed to be a happy day.☺ However,last year it seemed like everybody had forgotten about my birthday.๐Ÿ˜ž

✨When I woke up in the morning,nobody came to wish me a happy birthday.๐Ÿ˜“

✨In the kitchen,there was no special breakfast ready for me.๐Ÿ˜ Not even a birthday card or gift was in sight.๐Ÿ˜•

✨I was really sad that my mom and dad forgot my birthday.๐Ÿ˜“ After some time, my mother sent me out to by some vegetables for her.

✨After a while,I returned home with the vegetables.As I opened the door suddenly,..people jumped out from behind the furniture and said "surprise!..happy birthday!.."๐Ÿคฉ

✨I was really surprised.๐Ÿฅบ At that time I felt very happy.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨My whole family was there.❤️ Including my grandparents and all my friends.๐Ÿ˜ The empty dining table was now covered with lot of foods and desserts.๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿจ There were some birthday gifts on one side of the table.๐ŸŽ

✨My mother carried out a large chocolate cake and there are 21 candles on it.๐Ÿคฉ Everybody began to sing the birthday song.When the singing was over I blew the candels,cut the cake and fed the cake to everyone.๐Ÿฅง At the time they gave me their gifts.

✨After that, we ate the food my mother had prepared. Then, we spent a few happy hours singing songs and playing games.๐Ÿค—In the evening they all left.

✨It was really a wonderful day.☺️ As I went to bed that night,I thought about how lovely it was to have such a birthday.๐Ÿ˜Š I had not been forgotten after all.❤️

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:- ๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ)

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.