๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

 ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ, 11๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 2023.

The Most Influential Person In My Life.❤️

✨The most influential person in my life has ensured that as I shoot for the moon, I don't get caught up staring at the stars. Her presence meant that I always had someone to look up to, a shoulder to cry on, and someone who I could ask for advice without hesitation. This person means the world to me. She is none other than my mother, my faithful guide and companion right from the moment I was born.❤️

✨My mother has always been my greatest supporter and she is the first to recognise any of my talents and encourage me to hone them. My mother always wants me to be unique. She supports me in everything I want to do as long as I have an appropriate reason.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨My mother made me cultivate the habit of reading right from an early age. Every time I performed well in academics or in extra-curricular activities, she would buy me new books, ranging from short exciting novels to books that increased my knowledge. On a slightly different note, my mother is the world's greatest listener. She listens carefully to each thing I tell her such as my problems, plans for the future and even trivial things such as things that happened at school,university and offers me the best pieces of advice.๐Ÿฅฐ

✨My mother made me realize that everyone makes mistakes but that mistakes aren't meant to be repeated. My mother has always been there to share both my happiest moments and saddest memories.❤️

✨She taught me that happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light. She has truly been the most influential person in my life. She has been my best friend, my source of inspiration, my guide and mentor. I look up to her with love, trust and pride.She is my everything and I love her so much.❤️

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐›๐ฒ:- ๐๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ข ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐š

               (๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ- ๐…๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.❤️

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.❤️

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.